When browsing our site, you are not required to provide any personal information unless and until you choose to make a purchase. We do not knowingly permit the site to be used by any person under the age of eighteen and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children (meaning those younger than thirteen years of age). A valid credit card is required to make a purchase on our site.
Making a Purchase
In order to make purchases through our site, you must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, your credit card number, expiration date and verification code, your credit card billing address, your telephone number and your e-mail address. We require this information so that we can process, fulfill and confirm your transactions and keep you informed of each transaction's status.
At this time, there is no requirement to register as a member of TailoredTours.com™ in order to browse TailoredTours.com™ or make a purchase on our site.
At this time, TailoredTours.com™ does not produce or distribute promotional e-mails. Customers who wish to receive updates and other news from TailoredTours.com™ can "opt-in" by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
First and foremost, you can rest assured that no personal information about you is gathered or stored in the cookies placed by the TailoredTours.com™ web site and, as a result, none can be passed on to any third parties.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. TailoredTours.com™ supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous web sites, and blocking TailoredTours.com™ cookies will have no impact on your ability to navigate and make purchases on TailoredTours.com™.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on TailoredTours.com™. To the extent these services are provided and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the site the better and easier to use.
With whom (if anyone) will my personal information be shared?
At this time, TailoredTours.com™ does not share our customers' personal information with any third parties. Your personal information will be used for the sole purpose of completing and confirming your credit card purchases with TailoredTours.com™.
What safeguards are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
All personal information you provide to TailoredTours.com™ is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
In addition to the circumstances described above, TailoredTours.com™ may disclose member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of TailoredTours.com™ or its affiliated companies or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities. In addition, if TailoredTours.com™ or substantially all of its assets are acquired, our customer information will most likely also be transferred in connection with such acquisition.
What we do NOT do: a warning about "phishing"
We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information in an unsecure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is our priority. For more information about phishing, you may want to visit the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/phishingalrt.htm.
No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of TailoredTours.com™ to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your personal information, TailoredTours.com™ cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
TailoredTours.com™ User Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
TailoredTours.com™ is an operating name of Lisochris LLC, a New York company. All references to TailoredTours.com™ in this User Agreement shall be understood to mean Lisochris LLC, and all statements and policies ascribed to TailoredTours.com™ shall extend to Lisochris LLC.
Limited License for Use of Tours: The purchase of a TailoredTour™ entitles the purchaser to a limited license of use that extends to seven (7) total users. Use of a single purchased tour by more than seven people is considered a violation of this limited license. Users must purchase a tour copy from TailoredTours.com™ for every seven (7) people that will be utilizing the tour.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of Lisochris LLC (operating as "TailoredTours.com™") and/or its various third party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law Trademarks of Lisochris LLC, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Lisochris LLC, or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. Lisochris LLC, operating as TailoredTours.com™, grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. The purpose of this website is to serve as an online retail outlet for TailoredTours.com™ products and services, and as a communications channel through which TailoredTours.com™ may provide information for the recreational use of you, the user. Use of this site for any other purposes without the prior and express written consent of Lisochris LLC, is prohibited. This site and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Lisochris LLC, and/or its third party providers and distributors, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of Lisochris LLC. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, website, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that Lisochris LLC deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits Lisochris LLC obtains from your use of the site. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities related to the use or misuse of your personal information. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you.
5. REVIEW OF TRANSMISSIONS. TailoredTours.com™ may, from time to time monitor and review any information transmitted or received through this site and reserves the right to censor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that TailoredTours.com™ deems inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions. During monitoring, the information may be examined, recorded or copied, and your use of this site constitutes your consent to such monitoring and review. You agree that if you submit suggestions, ideas, comments or questions or post any other information on this site, you grant TailoredTours.com™, Lisochris LLC and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content in any form, media or technology. TailoredTours.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or submitted by you.
5. REFUND POLICY. Unless expressly noted otherwise, TailoredTours.com™ products and services are non-refundable and all sales are final. Furthermore, while TailoredTours.com™ endeavors to ensure the accuracy and currency of our products, we make no guarantees to that effect. TailoredTours.com™ is not responsible for loss or damage to property, inconvenience or expense incurred due to conditions or closures of tour routes or sights, or personal injury or death resulting from the use of our products and services.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. TailoredTours.com™ AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TailoredTours.com™ AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. NEITHER TailoredTours.com™ NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM TailoredTours.com™ ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TailoredTours.com™ ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OR RECIEPT VIA E-MAIL ATTACHMENT OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE, FROM TAILOREDTOURS.COM OR FROM LISOCHRIS LLC. IN NO EVENT SHALL TailoredTours.com™ OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE FOR THE PURCHASE AND FULFILLMENT OF PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY TailoredTours.com™ OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM BANKRUPTCY, REORGANIZATION, INSOLVENCY, DISSOLUTION OR LIQUIDATION EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
If, notwithstanding the foregoing, TailoredTours.com™ or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, the liability of TailoredTours.com™ and the third party providers and distributors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, US$100.00. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to TailoredTours.com™ and without any liability whatsoever, TailoredTours.com™ at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site. Some states do not allow limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify TailoredTours.com™ and any third party providers and distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site.
9. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (as amended, the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe in good faith that we have wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter- notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see 17 U.S.C 512 for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to Lisochris LLC via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
10. LINKS. This site contains links to other websites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by TailoredTours.com™, its third party providers or distributors of the contents of such other websites. None of TailoredTours.com™ or any third party provider or distributor shall be responsible for the content of any other websites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other websites or the contents or materials on such websites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
11. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between TailoredTours.com™ and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Bronx county, the state of New York, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this site must be brought within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.
13. ATTORNEY'S FEES. If TailoredTours.com™ or its affiliates take any action to enforce this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
14. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions will cause such damage to TailoredTours.com™ as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that TailoredTours.com™ shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by You, or Your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from You any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by TailoredTours.com™ in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
15. TERMINATION. TailoredTours.com™ may terminate this User Agreement and these terms and conditions and/or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Such termination shall not effect any right to relief to which TailoredTours.com™ and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to TailoredTours.com™ and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
16. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
17. MODIFICATION. TailoredTours.com™ may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
18. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
19. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
20. HEADINGS. The headings used in this User Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein.
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This User Agreement, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our User Agreement, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Please reference the User Agreement in your subject line.
Thank you for using TailoredTours.com™!